Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

Secrets Of A Man's Heart: A Sinful Heart

A Sinful Heart


In the day 2 of "Secrets of A Man's Heart", I want to share to you 2 letters that I've written in different timelines  of my life - the first one is for myself and the other one is for God -but same struggle. The truth is when we are not fully Spiritual, we are always enslave in the tragic mixture of both living in the flesh and in the Spirit. Many wouldn't believe me, but that is always been my struggle as a carnal Christian - the suffocating emotions that always thought of dying, the struggle of finding for affection and love for others and for that one and only person whom God said to be your perfect will, the unhealthy eating habits and obsession of weight, the idolatry for dramas, the envy towards the life of others, the comparison, the fear of failure, the lack of self confidence, the unhealthy reading of errotic books, the unforgiving heart, the self acclaimed person who always think she's great, dark imaginings, day dreamings, lack of trust towards God, cursing, foolish and green jokings, judgmental attitude and many more things that were and still are shameful and disrecpectful to God.. As I am writing this, I am more becoming a filthy rug in front of God.

However, the real deal here is, it could also be you and your struggle, but the Lord's love is immeasurable, and His grace abounds us all for the true message of God reveals to us the secrets of our hearts (1 Corinthians 14:25) and if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).

First Letter:
12.17.17
I know exactly how you'd been Madz. When you're upset, you always eat what you want for no reason - that as if the peace that you are craving for can be filled by the food that you are eating - that as if when your stomach is full enough, you could slightly forget  the void and boredom in your heart.
Ara! I know! I know who you are or how you feel- that after eating, you regret it later because every time you are looking in the mirror, you get obsessed with your weight, and you get frustrated by your bloated figure. Because that's how it always had been. You can't just simply accept the person inside. That person in the picture s someone you always resent. I know. I know it well , because i am you - the depressed and confuse and insecure girl again. But i want to get out of this and forget you.

Second Letter:
11.05.18, Monday
Dear God,
I know that I'd been stubborn throughout the years. I don't like being with people, and I hate people wasting their lives, but here I am not noticing that I am also wasting my life because I am always slacking off - doing nothing worthy. I always ask you why I  am on the bench while everyone are on the race. I thought that I can do all things but ends up not accomplishing anything.
In spite of me being depressed and anxious, you always extends your loving arms for me and shown me grace. Though many times i feel like dying, you let me go into a Bible school for a month and let me learn your ways and met reliable people of faith. Then I'd fallen astray again but you open up opportunity, again.
Lord, do you know my dream? I always dreamt of myself talking to many people and pointing them all to Christ. I dreamt of me writing books of faith, love and hope. I want to inspire people to dream big again and use their gifts to minister to others.
I also dreamt to experience other culture and learn how to share Jesus to people from different races and ethnicities. I dreamt of being admitted to ORU myself and wait for what you stored for me.
I dreamt of mama, ate and Tito Ed, ate Jillian, Kuya Ipe an Ivan serving God and enjoying the benefits and privileges of living for God.
I also want to marry a great man of faith one day that loves Jesus more than he loves me, who loves my family and children not his own for i want to adopt kids without parents one day. I want him to be a brother like figure for me who can be a great father to the family.
Lord, help me to love you more. I love you. Amen!

-love,
Madellene

I believe, a part of me refuse to heal, when i am supposed to repent wholly to God, thus hearing this story of struggle from me today.
There is still a little fan girl in the very depth of my heart- a girl that desires for outward beauty, ideals and perfection. At the back of it is a child full of fears, anxiety, boredom and loneliness who always craves for affection, human connection and happiness. Another side of that is a woman who wants to be ahead of her career and wants to be successful. But it contradicts another personality who wants to be free from corporate pressure and wants to experience the peace of nature and wants to travel alone. But the spiritual me wants to be a missionary and help other people while pointing them to God.

These loops of emotions contradicts the Christian belief that i am trying to live my life with.
In my heart, I still want to look and watch at lives of people from afar and dreaming for them to completely live that life happily and perfect, and also for me to have that kind of life.
I believe, I am abusing God, myself and others because of my lukewarmness of faith – half-carnal, half spiritual.
A part of me also dreams of a perfect love and perfect life- a career that requires me to enjoy, not concealing my free spirited love of nature and my aloofness, laughter and joy - not being in an office space forever.
I love people but not to the point of fully opening my heart to them. I love them in my own little way.
As I am writing this today, I am just finished crying as I succumb to my empty room. These were all a wrong concept of Christianity. These different emotions came from the flesh, but the word of God says, walk by the Spirit and you will not gratify the lust of flesh. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:16,22-23). Any contrary of those is missing the standard of God, which is Christ, thus we fall short and the Bible declares that no one is righteous and for all have sinned and fall short from the glory of God (Romans 3:10,23)
What must we do then? The very first preaching of Jesus is this, "Repent , for the Kingdom of heaven is near (Matthew 4:17)
All secrets of our sinful heart are not glorifying to God. We must repent and fully abstain from these things that not only hurts us, but all the more hurts God. Repentance is not just abstaining from sin but also changing feeling towards sin.

My prayer, at the end is that for me and you to recognize our specific sins and believe God's grace, love and mercy. Ask Jesus for guidance with His Spirit. God bless us all!



Love,

Madellene







Let's Talk About Your Struggle

1. Are you also struggling for your unruly emotions? How does this unruly emotions  affects your physical aspects? mental? emotional? Spiritual?

2. During this struggles of your life, have you ever think on clinging to Jesus or to other people who have a reliable faith? If not, what hinders you to do it?


~
Psst. . . I've written a book "Practical Approach to Christianity Volume 1: To Beginner Christians". Good news is I want to give a free copy for you together with the first ever launch Newsletter of My Christian Identity - My Profound Tower. Just comment your answers to above question from this post I will email a copy straight to your inbox. Happy reading =)






Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity