Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

When My Selfish Heart wants to do Big For God. . .


When My Selfish Heart wants to do Big For God. . .





Last March, I decided to start my blog for Christ. My Christian Identity is something that I wanted to do to help young and of all ages Christians like me who wants yet struggles to follow the Lord in their day-to-day Living.

As naĆÆve and passionate as I am, I did so, thus you have it, reading this article today. However, as I went on, self life butts in again – that this blog is still about me. I thought that I am still doing it for God, but does I?

Like every young adult, I am always a dreamer and I always want to do big for the Lord. I joined Compassion bloggers recently and it does gives me so much joy to be able to help poor children to be release from poverty through my writings. But as insecurity and self doubt crepts in, I can’t wait enough for God’s timing to tell me what’s next. Here is to desire to start a fundraiser campaign for bible giving and creating water wells, then there’s another thing of applying to join for compassion go program to join their mission trips of reaching out kids all over the world. But little did I know that this kind of feeling is just there to booster my big and proud heart that at least I did something for God, just for people to say it. It’s tricky however, because I failed to ponder on what is really more important in life more than ministry – that is to be in God’s Most Holy Place.

The Most Holy Place

        In a sermon by Zac Poonen, he tackles about the 3 Levels of Christian Living which is represented by the tabernacle of God, which is the means of God to dwell among His people Israel.






        Outside the tabernacle are the unbelievers. The door represents Jesus as the way, the truth and the life which was being stated in John 14:6. The altar where sacrifices are offered represents the cross where Jesus died to saves us from sin. Having Christ as our savior means undergoing the way of the cross to which our living sacrifice is our very life, no longer “I” as what Galatians 2:20 emphasized. The washing of regeneration represents water baptism – because only the clean and sanctified can enter the Holy Place of God. All in all, these are what comprises the outer court of the tabernacle. The over all message of the outer court focus on Jesus as a Saviour. Being save, however, is not just salvation but should be a beginning of something that is much more.
        In the Holy Place of the tabernacle is where the anointed priest serve God to offer for the sin offering and other offerings stated in the old testament for the people of Israel. Without the anointing of the Holy Spirit, you cannot serve God, thus representing Jesus as the Baptizer of the Holy Spirit.
        (Please read chapter three and Four of Hebrews; Difference B/W Holy Place and Most Holy Place)

        Moving forward in the Most Holy Place, it is only the Most High Priest who can enter that sanctuary to meet God face-to-face. In the time of Israel, it is the Most High Priest from the Levites clan, the one who meets with God in this place : From Moses and Aaron, to Aaron’s son Eleazar and later on Phineas, the son of Eleazar.
        In Chapter three of Hebrews, the author talks about the “rest” that God wants for His people, to which our ancestors as Abraham’s seed failed to enter because of their unbelief and stiffed heart, that only after we labor ( the Holy Place), we may perhaps enter as we continue in faith – that is the Most Holy Place of God, where Jesus is no longer just  a Savior or a baptizer of the Holy Spirit, but a Forerunner, to which in His sinless life , He enter the most sacred place of God after dying on the Cross and ascends to the right hand of the Father.
        12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. (Hebrews 12:1-3)
        It is the same sanctuary where Paul and Peter dwells Spiritually while imprisoned in Rome before their martyrdom in 64 AD, and the same place where John the beloved spent while alone in the island of Patmos till he sleep with his fathers in 94 AD.

        To be in the Most Holy Place is to be in constant fellowship with God and encounter Him on a daily basis, and only few made it there.



What Does it have to do with the condition of My Heart?

        Acts 8 narrates how Simon Peter and John the Beloved rebukes Simon, the magician, after offering a sum of money in exchange of receiving the Holy Spirit. Peter points out that Simon’s heart is not right in the eyes of God.
        As I reflect it to myself, I realized that I always desire to do big, mighty and great things for God, but it is really for God or to glorify the throne of my name?

        Many times, we misconcept that to be highly exalted is all about doing great things base on the human concept definition of “Big” and “Fame.” Little did we know that something big can also comes to handy in doing little and simple things on a daily or day-to-day basis. Look among people around you. Aren’t they also your brothers?

Ate Mich & Mama in Ate's Graduation Day
        While examining the condition of my heart, I realized that it is not about what we did, but it is all about what God really wants me to do, and that includes ministering to the people that is a part of my life today – my immediate family, my local church, my friends and my office mates.



Vineyard of God Family engage into prayer for
Bible Distribution activity
       It doesn’t matter if I’ve written and published  so many books and blogs for God or I joined so many missionary trips and crusades, if it is not what God calls me to do, I am still operating against the will of God and I am not a faithful servant that way because I am accountable to the blood, which is the life of all those people that should be    a mighty servant of God, only if I did my part on sharing the very life of Jesus Christ to them.

       Acts 20:26 says  26 Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.
Cell Group (From Left to Right): Hazelle, Camille, Nicole,
 Mariz, Chrissa Mae, Jhoan

     These are the very words of Apostle Paul to the elders of the church of Ephesus while uttering his farewell. How did Paul say boldly that he is no longer accountable to the lives of these people? Simply, because he already declared and explain to them the whole counsel or the whole purpose of God to men and to the Church.


What is the purpose of God to the church?

For those whom he foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His son that he might be the first born among many brothers (Romans 8:29)
The purpose of God to the church is to grow in the fullness and life of Christ that we might show the glory of God through us among all people.

To grow in knowledge and fullness of the life of Christ is to be sanctified and led by the Holy Spirit of God.










Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity