Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

Secrets of A Man's Heart: Dreams of the Heart & The Will of God






Dreams of the Heart and the Will of God

I am a choleric melancholic person and my battle lies always on my unstable, imperfect and impatient emotions. Many times , its not because I didn't want to pray but I just couldn't pray and often ask God why He just let me to sit for a long while on the bench while everyone are on the race. At 22, I feel so old because of so many things that I come to regret.  And there are so many if onlys in my head that chases me every single day. If only I chose a different course in College, then perhaps I am not on the field of finance today and not being stocked up by the corporate set-up. If only I study better and did not settle for less then perhaps my life could also be far more better. And the list goes on and on. . .

At this time, I also tend to ponder that its really too bad that I always thought I am smart when I was younger made me to be enslave on the stigma of awards and achievements in life. Now, I understood that being smart in academics doesn't mean that I am smart in life. The more I think that I know, the more prideful I become, but when God slowly empties my heart, making me lose grip on the source of my strength (knowledge and smartness) , He made me humble and stumble to the Source of His Truth, that alone leads to incomparable wisdom.


When I came to face the question "What God calls me to do?" , I know right away that it is all about the specific assignment design by God to each one of us. I believe that  too that no  matter  how we  do  good  in  this  life,  if  it is  not  the  very  will  of  God  to  my  life then  it  counts  to  nothing. 
I still don't know mine for sure, and from time to time I still dream of some things that I really wanted to do but not sure if it is also what God wants me to do, but every time I am tempted to do things aside from the things of the Lord, I often say to myself what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loses his own soul? 

In my  local  church,  my  Pastor  and  mentor tackles  about  Man on Purpose, meaning  someone  who  walks  to  the  very  life  pave  by  God,  to  the  life  God calls for  him/her to  do. 

In my heart I am  also  thrill to what  God  designed  for  my  life  to  be,  but I do  know  too  that  if I  really  don't know God's whole  plan  to  man  in  general,  neither  I can  also  understand  His  plan  for  me  as  an  individual. 

My  Pastor  describe it  this way,  "the  will  of  God is like  a whole  picture  divided into 66pieces.  "  Do  you  think  that  is wonderful?  Well,  I do. Its like reading a whole Philippines  or Asian or World  history  book. But  sometimes  reading  alone  is  so challenging,  and i admit that  my greatest  competitor is my old  self who  is image,  glory and competitive seeking self.  Sometimes  I get intimidated to someones  progress  but  also feel frustrated on how God  wants  me  to slow down and learn. That  is to my shame as  a Christian,  when I tend to not read  the Bible or Pray and just slack off.

But no matter,  I still want to persevere,  to finished the whole Bible  finally with  an empty  and contrite  heart  and just allow the Spirit of God to seize  the moment and teach me. 


It  is like  how the word  of God says  it, many are  the plans of a man's heart,  but it is the will of God that will prevails.  I want it to be true to my life.

In the end, I want to live and hold on to this promise from the word of the Lord, 40 God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect. - Hebrews 11:40








~





Secrets of A Man's Heart


Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity