Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

Unity of the Body of Christ

  "Unity of the Body of Christ"



One of the notable message that the Book of Nehemiah emphasize is the importance of the Unity in the Body of Christ . In Nehemiah Chapter 3, we see here the repetition "Next to". Meaning, the whole congregation of Jews are working next to each other in building the walls of Jerusalem which will. Serve as their protection from their enemies. Next to each other is telling us that there is no gap in the body. They function well by building the wall opposite to their houses. Meaning, church members should do their part in the body. Whether you are the feet, the arms, the hand, the mouth, the nose or the eyes, everyone has their part. 
If we jump to chapter 13, after returning from Shushan palace, Nehemiah found out that there were no longer Levites who serve the temple because people failed to bring their tithes and the Levites were force to do field labors. Because of that, there were no longer priest and Livites who are guarding the House of God, and Eliashib, the priest, find a way to bring Tobiah, the Ammonite inside and make a chamber for him there. Tobiah is like our secret sins hiding on the secret chambers of our hearts. If we failed to do our part and obligation on the Body, the members will lose the vision and turn to the love of money. They will turn back on chasing their own dreams or simply just do their secular work, completely forgetting the Church. When the Church is unstable, our walls of protection is also unstable because we are unguarded. When that happens, secret sins will made room in our hearts.

Ask yourself, how many Tobiahs do you have inside?

Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity