Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

#2 God's Perfect Will Over 8x5



                                            GOD’S PERFECT WILL OVER 8X5

 

I tried to right your name on the search button

Many came and present their selves on the tab

But you’re not there.

 

I tried a way to find you

A single periodic answer my quest

As I turn the pages on my screen

I see your smile once more.

 

Out of the millions passes by me

We crossed paths one day

On that library – my favorite place to stay

I gaze on the most genuine smile I know.

 

Your eyes that see right through me

Flashes a smile

Right at that moment it occurs to me

That you already save a place in my heart.

 

That day, jealousy first creeps slowly

When people surrounds you adores you so much

From, afar, I just watch you fade away like that.

 

Then you came again right in front of me

The first time I enjoy a ball game

And you, the only star player for me

Right then, is the first time I’d admit to a friend

That you to me is so, so dear.

 

I never felt that way before

In my heart I knew you felt it too

The first time I ever laid eyes on you

You’re the most handsome person I crossed through.

 

I even think of offending God

And wish upon a star that it should be you

Yet I’ll never pursue you

Because if it is really you, it will always be you.

 

I may not see you though

Because eight years in between might sound too much

And as you are building a life that edifies your future

I am busy growing that when I see you again

I am already the woman, God opt me to be.

 

 Some people say that you already married the woman you love

But I need to see it though

Because even if I get hurt

I need the answer still.

 

So many times I prayed to God

That it should no other – it have to be you

So many times I dreamt of a good future with you

But you’re far, not even acquainted to me.

 

Nonetheless I can’t forget you

Until such time that I get the answer with my very eyes

That God has a plan for you and me

It’s just that, we’re not meant to be.

 

By the time, I’ll submit to God’s role

And will keeps on waiting to the right person

On God’s perfect time and perfect moment

But if God will let me to pick my choice

It’s always be you.

 

Yet, it’s not my choice to make

Because as my life belongs to God, so as yours

It’s all God’s plan

Not my will, only His.

 

-Madz


~

Seeing this drawing today, which I have drawn, August 11, 2014, which was six years ago, when I was still in second year in college. He was my greatest crush and what I saw in him was his most genuine smile that I taught I am seeing a radiating light surrounding him. Maybe, if I will desire a love, it Must be to someone like him. I even dedicated him this drawing and one of my poetry - "God's Perfect Will Over 8x5" ( because he is around 8 years my senior and I got and serious crush for him for five years, even after graduation in College, but I still prefer God's will over anything).

He was a librarian and has also his Masters in Library Science,andnow he is happily married. We do not know each other of course, to which I am thankful for, because I always know better.

I know, and I believe that God always has someone out there for us, like Eve to Adam, Rebekah to Isaac, and Ruth to Boaz. We don't need to jump from one relationship to another , or be a push over just to have our own way in love, for relationships is not a Math equation that we have to have a Trial and Error. Some mistake were things that we can no longer undo. It is better to save our purity to that special someone whom God has set for us.

In my case, I do not regret not having boyfriends, because ever since high school, I made a vow and a covenant before God that I will only date the guy that I am going to marry and I will only kiss him on our wedding day. Up until today, I am still holding on to that promise, praying that as I battle to keep my stand and to be groom by God, he will also be groomed by Him. I trust God that as I wait, he will also wait. If not then he is not for me.

May these words from the word of God inspire us:

Matthew 19:11 But he said unto them, All men cannot received this saying, save they to whom it is given. (Jesus on divorce)

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part shall be done away. (Paul on love)

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made everything beautiful in its time.. (Solomon on life)

 

Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity