Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

To a Productive Quarantine Goals

To A Productive Quarantine Goals


ic
Public
Having a pandemic crisis is not a reason for us to just sit back, be lazy and stop learning. Sometimes the Lord wants us to stop for a brief moment to rethink our lives again. Actually, the time that we spent in our homes for almost three months was and still a very perfect opportunity to expand our horizon.
(1) We can use this moment to spend time with the Lord and if you think that because we our in quarantine we can no longer do Church, well think again! Use the internet( we have Zoom, Gmail Meeting Room and Messenger Room to use)
(2) You can spend this quality time with family while having tv series marathon šŸ˜Š
(3) Last, university life is not the end of it all. Learning will never stop there, and for those people like me who wants to take this opportunity to learning most promising universities and institutions out there - locally or abroad- for free or on a low cost, you might as well consider these websites: (a) Coursera [ https://www.coursera.org/ ] ; (b) IBMI [ https://www.ibm-institute.com/ ] ; (c) TESDA [ https://www.ibm-institute.com/ ] ; (d) ADB Institute [ https://elearning-adbi.org/ ] . Trust me, these are all exciting and fun learning experiences šŸ˜Š
(4) For aspiring writers out there, I also use this opportunity to write again and I do blog entitled "My Christian Identity" on Blogspot (too bad, the website is prohibited by FB) but you can still search it. And also I write self-helps, novels and short stories in Wattpad that tackles faith, hope family and love [ https://www.wattpad.com/user/MadelleneKongPeu00f1 ] . Tell you what, it is good to go back again to the things that you really love to do, as long as it doesn't compromise integrity and righteousness. ❤
And yes, there are so many ways to be productive this season. Use it wisely and remember, in every thing we do, God sees the intentions of our hearts. Use it for self advancement and to glorify the Lord , your God. šŸ˜Š
Ecclesiastes 12:12-14 (NIV)
12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.
Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.
13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.
~

~







Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity