Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

Girls' Figures Day#2









Hi Girls,

Time out for Practical Christianity. Let us concentrate on the next 7 post about how a girl can face emotional instability through growing her relationship with the Lord. Hope that you will be inspired from my journey to family relationship at home, career and life. =)



~Madellene







The Art Of Trust


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know . Remember the Lord in everything you do, and He will show you the right way. Never let yourself think that you are wiser than you are; simply obey the Lord and refuse to do wrong. If you do , it will be like good medicine , healing your wounds and easing your pain. Honor the Lord making him an offering from the best of all that your land produces. If you do, your barns will be filled with grain, and you have too much wine to store it all.”
-Proverbs 3:5-10

It is not our understanding but the wisdom of God that let us get by and withstand all so trust Him, for He moves in mysterious yet special way and His correction sometimes comes from goodness that is immeasurable . Use everything from the inside- talent or gifts or resources or whatever it is - for His glory, and we will be fruitful that we cannot contain it but to share either the blessings or the insights to others.

~ I was depressed and especially lonely (because of failure or discontentment or boredom to life). That is to my shame, from someone who constantly experience the goodness and love of God. For me it is not enough. Nothing could be enough, and the world is unpleasant. It is displeasing. But my definition of provision is different from God's definition of provision . Sometimes I hate God's way of training His people but He will not allow things more than we could ever bear. I was guilty of thinking wrong things when He let me get to the 99th Batch of School of Christ International (SCI)-Philippines . And guilty again when after learning, here I am, about to lose in the oblivion. But God is good because though the problem is the loop of my emotions and anxiety that always been my stumbling block, He always lift me up even before I hit the rock bottom. I was praying, "If only I can tell someone, without feeling that i am being a discouragement and not being an expense. . " I thought it is just a normal day, facing laptop in the office, reconciling inventories, bored and lonely. She is from Naia 3,. And an acting manager. Suddenly she shared to me how she volunteered to be assigned in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Philippines (CBTL)- Cebu before and it is near to church where many baristas were saved. Yes she is a Christian and the answer I'd been asking for. She told me how she wants to study HRM again, but this time in New Zealand , but she don’t want to be far from God. She shared how she was save and eager to know more Christians while saving others as well. Every time she have her duty at the airport, she met several missionaries and pastors. We are similar in many ways I think and she told me how it is alright to sometimes share your thoughts and agree with me not to discourage others with personal issues. What I learned? God is there always hearing my complaints, and His way of correcting me is sometimes comes through reverse psychology, . When I thought as always that life could be bad, he will show me something good, making me feel awful of thinking bad at all. Who is He after all? The God who understands and love me to the degree unknown to every men. Looking at His holiness makes me feel sorry and dirty, but God sometimes use our dirty hearts as dirty as rags and transformed it into something that is more beautiful and useful. I believe that I don’t have a pure heart as all of us , but God's heart is pure. Sometimes praying could be hard too, like most days, but kneeling down wouldn’t be so bad after all. My prayer is for us all to guard our hearts. Emotional instability is a terrible battle that could be use by the enemy to instill doubts in our lives, but Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not may with your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledged Him and He will make your paths straight. Thanks to God for bringing me a friend like Marsha who has a pure heart and make me remember how it is good to commune with fellow believers. :)






                              *With Financial Reporting and Inventory Team of TGI at Wingstop UP Town Center













Dear Lord, thank you for your love, faithfulness and grace to my life. In spite of me being stubborn, depress and unfaithful, you still uses my struggles to show case your infinite mercy. I love you God though I couldn’t love you the way you love me. Thank you with all my heart. Amen!
















Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity