Skip to main content

My Christian Identity in DreamingInTheMoonlight e-Life Book FB Page

Featured

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice

A Lesson Taught by a Pot of Uncooked Rice Image by https://pixabay.com/ 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)           This afternoon, as my mom goes out to a nearby market place to pick up the goods that she bought, she still left me one single command, “as the rice hits the boiling point, turn off the stove. Just wait for me by then and it’s now my call.”           Being concern as I am, in my mind, I will just let the pot of rice to boiled then I will just lessen the heat so that it will be cooked just right, because that’s how I learned it and I know I am right. So I thought.           As my mom approaches home, she asked me if I turn off the stove. I said that I just lessen the heat by the time it boils. Then she explains to me that if I did it that way, the rice will be overcooked because of too much water in it that is yet to be evaporated by the heat. I need to turn off first the stove and let t

Girls' Figures Day#7









Seeing What The Lord Sees Through Israel’s Life In The Desert




And Moses send them to spy out the land of Canaan, and saith unto them, Get you up this way southward, and go up into the mountain.
And see the land, what it is, and the people that dwelleth therein; whether they be strong or weak, few or many;
And what the land is that they dwell in; whether it be good or bad; and what cities they be that dwell in, whether in tents or in strongholds;
And what the land is, whether it be fat or lean, whether there be wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage and bring of the food of the land. Now the time was the time of the first ripe grapes. –Numbers 13:17-20





When All Fails

Going back to where I started, and when and why I am on the field of finance today – well, as people know, I took up BS Accountancy from Polytechnic University of the Philippines from 2013-2017 for only sole reason, I want to be a lawyer.
Flashing forward to 2019, I failed the CPA Board Exam, haven’t decided yet if Law School is still for me, and now, I am working as an Inventory Associate under Table Group Inc., Center For Excellence (TGI).
I am asking God this question: When all my plans failed, what would be the next?
Assuming a role in a prestigious food business, wherein the judgment whether it is profitable or not, relies on my Cost of Sales report is really not easy and critical. As I enter the meeting room where the Boss would examine my Bill of Materials feels like I am on my judgment seat waiting for a verdict.
Then I started to reflect on my job, on my performance, and on my life. Here I am, questioning why exactly I am here, when in fact, like any other role, my part is equally vital and significant, and like any other, one single failure affects other functions and other people.
Israel is also on the same page as I am when Yahweh took them off from the comfort zone of Egypt and lead them to the wilderness where the promise land seems nowhere. Like I am, their plan of living all their life in Egypt failed. Like I am, they suddenly found themselves in the oblivion of the desert.

Expanding Horizon
                Seeing the promise land afar off, God commanded through Moses to go up the mountain and see the land.
                Then again, I look back. After all my seemingly good plans crumbles, I decided to aim for a higher ground of learning and harnessing my skills. As I look up to another door of opportunity, Table Group welcomes me with an open arm.
 It is a series of upstream and downstream before I learned and keep up on learning, and then I realized that in order to grow and learn, all it takes is to go up above to see the whole picture and expand my horizon.
                God also want the same thing to happen with His chosen people, Israel. Before they can possessed the promise land of Canaan completely, they have to go up on a higher ground to examine the whole place.

What I Learned?

1.       Get you up! Go into the Mountain!
What does it mean?
                We have to put ourselves on the birds eye view always. Sometimes, the whole scenario is not what it seems on the face value.
                We need to expand our horizon and look at the whole picture before we take an action. We need to perceived possible problems that will occur in order to come up in advance for a solution and aim for a hope of better things to come while we are on the process of learning.
2.       See the land. What it is?
What do we need to see or examine?
a.       The people that dwelleth therein
Who are the people within your circle or span of influence?
Those people are the possible beneficiaries or victims of our present or future actions. They could also be the contributing factor of your success or failure. They could influence you whether good or bad and vice versa.

b.       What the land is
We have to examine the whole ground we are in. Is the place we are in particular strengthen our relationship with the Lord and keeps us motivated, or it just adds up to our frustrations in life?
If it is like the first, then it’s good but if it is otherwise, ask yourself, can I serve as light to this whole environment? If yes, then I’ll stay because I can help the people and the place to grow and mature for the better. If not, then it’s time for me to go. Remember, bad company corrupts good morals.
Take note, however, that there is no such thing as unproductive land, only an unproductive farmer.

3.       Be ye of good courage
Whatever circumstances we are in, we will never reach God’s promise land for us if we just sit back, relax in cowardice and enjoy our comfort zone.
We need to buckle up, be of good courage and possess the land.
God said, “Be strong and courageous!”
Remember, we can do all things because it is Christ, who gives us strength.

4.       Bring of the fruit of the land
Victory is incomplete if we don’t have the prize. We need to show fruit and result. Remember, we are on a training process and expectators are not limited only to fellow believers but also to unbelievers.. In fact, they are expecting much more.
God is also expecting so much for us because He trust us.
As we serve an excellent God, we also need to perform in Excellence and bring home the fruit of our hope -  the fruit of our salvation and hard work.
So we press on towards the goal, for a prize of better call through  Christ Jesus Our Lord.




*My College Graduation Photos with Mama, May 2017






*Me as Executive Assistant to Sinag Publishing & Printing Services w/ OJTs Anna, Julia, Jorge and Ate Amber











*Me as an Inventory Associate at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines. Photo Taken on our new office at Aspire Tower, Cor. Calle Industria Bagumbayan, QC, Philippines









Heavenly Father, Thank you for this wonderful life that you have given me. Help me to multiply this life abundantly. In Jesus Name, Amen!





















Comments

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .

My Christian Identity & DreamingInTheMoonlight Literary Society e-Life Book Presents . . .
'The Shelves' & 'Christian Identity TV'

Showcasing your Christian Identity


School of Christ International - Philippines Journey

School of Christ International - Philippines Journey
(From left to right ) Back: Ate Glenda Hitalia,Ptra. Liwliwa Mendejar, Ate Sheryl Talavera, Ate Jane Sara; Front:Ptra. Jocelyn Sayco, Me, Ate Mariael Cartajena, Ate Christy and Ate Malou in a Church Service held at Church of God pioneering church in Malubibit Sur, Sitio Tabangao, Flora Apayao.

Group 1 SCI Batch 99th- “More Than Conqueror in Christ” with SCI Staffs Ptr. Roland Tabilangon and Ptra. Rose and Ptr. Fred Constantino

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
“This is how we know what true love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16) Laying our lives means sharing the very life of Christ. It is not only about preaching the word or quoting the scriptures, but becoming the living Word ourselves- the word who became flesh (John 1:14) like Jesus did. We could do that by doing little things into people surrounding our circle or getting involve for a higher cause. What are you willing to do to love God and other people? Sponsoring a child could be one thing. Join us and make a Compassionate Step for others today! Catch Compassion Sponsorship at : compassion.com/christianidentity

Most Popular Post From My Christian Identity

Followers of My Christian Identity